Your Valentine’s Top 10
We asked and you spent the rest of the day telling us your favourite love songs from the progressive world via the mediums of Facebook, Twitter and this website. So we didn’t get much work done today. There was Jo Prog sat gazing dreamily out the window humming to Jon & Vangelis. Phil Wilding and Grant Moon having a slow dance to Nights In White Satin before proclaiming We’re Not In Love! And Art Ed Russell sat sniffling into his hanky because no one voted for a Wishbone Ash song!
But here are your Top 10 Prog Love Songs. And we’ve created a Spotify playlist so you can listen to them all in one go!
1) Yes – And You And I
2) Marillion – Lavender
3) Genesis – Follow You, Follow Me
4) The Moody Blues – Nights In White Satin
5) ELP – Still… You Turn Me On
6) Caravan – Golf Girl
7) Jethro Tull – Reason For Waiting
8) Camel – Tell Me
9) Kate Bush – The Man With The Child In His Eyes
10) 10cc – I’m Not In Love